This comprehensive, one-day course guides participants in the basics of the Kanban methodology, how to use a Kanban system, and how to introduce this method to an organization.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include those who take responsibility for improving delivery of products and services to the customers of their technology, and, speaking more broadly, professional service businesses.
- Understand the concepts underlying the Kanban method.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how Kanban systems work.
- Learn on overview of the STATIK (systems thinking approach to introducing Kanban) method for implementing Kanban.
Module 1: Introduction to the Kanban Method
- Origins of Kanban Method
- Using a Kanban System
- Key Elements of a Kanban System
- Commitment Points
- Work Item Types
- Classes of Service
- Explicit Policies
- Decoupled Cadences
- Kanban System Mechanics
- Key Kanban System Indicators
- Lead Time
- Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Flow Efficiency
Module 2: STATIK: The Systems Thinking Approach to Kanban
- Demand Analysis
- Workflow Visualization
- Discovering and Designing Classes of Service
- Replenishment and Delivery Cadences
- Kanban System Visualization
Course delivery details
This course is delivered in the live virtual classroom, traditional classroom or onsite. To inquire, contact Corporate Education Group via the information request form.
Inquire for pricing.
Contact this provider
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) is a premier provider of talent development solutions. Since 1987, CEG has collaborated with clients to unlock business value by delivering talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to make your workforce...