Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
SSAE SOC Audits: Auditee - Auditor - Assessor
SSAE 16 Audits: Auditee - Auditor - Assessor
This two-day course by Corporate Compliance Seminars will be an in-depth exploration of the SSAE 18's Service Organization Controls (SOC) requirements from the viewpoints of the service organization, the external auditor and the report user. Participants will learn how to create effective systems for internal controls under SSAE 18-based audits.
Through the course, participants will learn about:
- Creating a Service Organization Risk Assessment
- Evaluating Client Requirements
- Determining Regulatory Implications
- Defining Service Delivery Controls
- Creating Written Policies & Procedures - Communicating Standards to Service Staff
- Managing Vendors
- Maintaining Physical Access Controls
- Maintaining Security Controls
- Maintaining Availability Controls
This course is divided into the following sections:
- Section 1 - Introduction and Overview of SSAE 16
- Section 2 - Types of SSAE 16 Audits
- Section 3 - Components of the Audit Report
- Section 4 - Sample Reports
- Section 5 - SOX, COSO and SSAE 16
- Section 6 - The SSAE 16 Data Center Audit
- Section 7 - How to Conduct the SSAE 16 Audit
- Section 8 - Developing the System Description
- Section 9 - Summary of Concepts
- Section 10 - Testing of Controls
- Section 11 - IT Control Frameworks
- Section 12 - Testing the Physical Security Controls
- Section 13 - Testing the Logical Security Controls
- Section 14 - Testing the Changes Controls
- Section 15 - Testing Operations, Backup and Restoration Controls
- Section 16 - Testing the IPO and User Controls
- Section 17 - Evaluating the SSAE 16 Report
- Section 18 - Going Forward with Your Vendor Management Program
Students will receive 12 Auditing and 4 Computer Science CPE hours at the end of this course.
The cost of this course is $1330 per person.
Provider: Corporate Compliance Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars (CCS) - Auditing, Accounting, Compliance and IT Training
Corporate Compliance Seminars (CCS) is the premier provider of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) seminars. We specialize in auditing, risk management, compliance, internal controls, security, assurance services and other related topics to accounting and IT. We are focused on the needs of our attendees by providing high...