The Essential Work Skills Certificate (Cohort)
Preparing yourself for a new position is an opportunity to take your skills to new heights. With these courses, you will not only become aware of your strengths and how to leverage them, you will also uncover how to build positive relationships with others. You will be able to define your personal brand, and how you would like others to experience you as a person and worker. You will learn the secrets of productivity, enabling you to be super-impactful, not just super-busy. You will also learn to refine your writing skills to come across more professionally. Your insight and knowledge will grow, enabling you to become an even stronger contributor — one who is sought after and depended upon for results.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
- Advanced Business Writing
- Developing Positive Relationships at Work
- Productive Work Habits
- Uncovering Your Personal Brand
- Using Your Strengths
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify common grammar guidelines that should always be used when writing work-related emails, reports or other documents.
- Demonstrate actions that build trust and avoid those that erode trust.
- Recognize the difference between true productivity and “fake” productivity.
- Use the tools and insights gleaned from self-discovery exercises to develop your professional brand.
- Strategize a plan to use their team members' strengths to work more effectively.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...