Payroll Level II: Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)Corporate College
Payroll Level II: Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
This course provides students with an in-depth understanding of the advanced skills necessary for payroll managers and supervisors. This program is ideal for experienced payroll professionals seeking compliance training, professional development or CPP certification preparation.
Please note: In order to sit for the CPP exam, you must have spent at least three of the last five years working in the payroll profession.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
- Individuals new to payroll.
- Seasoned payroll professionals.
- Payroll service and technology providers.
- Individuals interested in increasing knowledge of payroll.
- Payroll professionals assuming more responsibility in the workplace.
- Anyone who works with payroll on a regular basis.
This course includes the following topics:
- Payroll concepts
- Calculation of pay
- Calculation of deductions and net pay
- Fringe benefits and other payments
- Retirement plans
- Cafeteria plans
- Payroll reporting and employment taxes
- Recordkeeping and payroll practices
- Payroll accounting and audits
- Payroll administration and management
- Health benefits
- International payments
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, students will:
- Gain a foundation of knowledge for starting or advancing their payroll career.
- Improve job performance by increasing accuracy and compliance.
- Gain access to a network of peers to learn about payroll practices in other organizations.
- Be prepared for the CPP exam.
About Cuyahoga Community College
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team