Bookkeeping Administration Certification (Online)
This online course provides an introduction to the concepts and uses of accounting in a business environment. The primary areas of study include analysis of business transactions; recording procedures and the use of ledgers and journals; accounting for sales and purchases; managing cash, payroll, accruals and deferrals; and preparation and analysis of basic financial statements. Learn to use QuickBooks Online Plus by completing two monthly accounting cycles. Payroll preparation and creating a new company will also be covered. While no prior QuickBooks knowledge is required, students taking this course should have some familiarity with the accounting cycle and how it relates to a business. While the reading requirements are light, the majority of this extensive, hands-on course consists of drill exercises and related practice activities and quizzes based on the knowledge gained from completing each chapter. (12 months to complete course)
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Fundamentals of Accounting Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Accounting
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Business Transactions
- Lesson 3: Recording Transactions
- Lesson 4: Accounting for Sales and Purchases
- Lesson 5: Payroll
- Lesson 6: Accruals, Deferrals and the Worksheet
- Lesson 7: Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
Intuit QuickBooks Online Plus Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Introduction to QuickBooks Online Plus
- Lesson 2: Create a Company
- Lesson 3: Sales and Receivables: Service Items
- Lesson 4: Payables and Purchases
- Lesson 5: General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures
- Lesson 6: Sales and Receivables: Product and Service Items
- Lesson 7: Payables, Purchases and Inventory
- Lesson 8: General Accounting, End-of-Period Procedures and Budgets
- Lesson 9: Payroll
- Lesson 10: Quickbooks Desktop, Mobile and Additional Features
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand business and financial accounting and its role in bookkeeping administration.
- Recognize accounting transactions and record them in journals using proper formats.
- Use accounting software and spreadsheets to input, manage and interpret information.
- Apply the concepts of accrual accounting to transactions that span fiscal periods.
- Record accounting transactions for merchandising operations and understand how to cost inventories using a variety of methods.
- Journalize transactions specific to managing cash and accounts receivable.
- Record transactions for uncollectible accounts.
- Prepare financial statements including income statements, statements of retained earnings, balance sheets and statements of cash flow.
- Create professional and accurate financial documents.
- Navigate QuickBooks Online Plus.
- Create and use a company.
- Analyze and record transactions for service and inventory businesses.
- Conduct transactions for both customer and vendor requests.
- Complete transactions and account for two full monthly business cycles.
- Prepare payroll using QuickBooks Online Payroll.
- Create and print business forms and reports.
About Cuyahoga Community College
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
2,680 USD-3,350 USD
Corporate / Group Training