Projects Tenders Workshop (Corporate Training)
Tenders are important part of procurement for large corporations/government entities. It is important that applicants make responsive proposals. There are times that the tender document does not allow you for innovative approaches or requirements are not very clear. This course will help how to best find out real expectations and make sure our submission is responsive and relevant yet winning.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course has been specifically designed for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.
- Introduction to project cost estimation
- Zero based and cumulative budgeting exercise
- Stakeholders in cost estimation
- Work analysis and resource estimation
- Timelines and milestones:
- Direct vs. indirect costs
- Human resource cost estimation
- Inflation rates and long term projects
- Contingency funds planning
- Cost Monitoring Plans
- Mainstreaming Monitoring Plans with Project Plans
- Finance and technical reporting to identify milestones and costs
- Utilization of Results in Project Planning
- Continuous quality improvement using monitoring
Certification / Credits
- Project cost estimation essentials
- How to relate costs to milestones
- Invisible costs estimation/ contingency costs estimation
- What is the key principles of cost controlling
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...