Project Management Leadership Skills (Corporate Training)
This course is designed for project managers enabling them to achieve their objectives on time and with quality. It is mandatory to meet the dynamics of human behavior in managing the project. It is more the innovation and motivation of human resource than their physical presence to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course has been specifically designed for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.
- Fundamentals of human behavior management
- Change leadership requirements
- Influencing people
- Motivation and leadership
- A leadership mind shift in the project team
- Team equality and diversity
- Monitor the progress
- Developing commitment
- Relating performance and competency to rewards
- Talent management
- Understanding needs
- Managing uncertainty
- Training as a leadership tool
- Maximizing impression of benefits for motivation of project teams
- Active communication for project manager
- Problem solving and conflict management for project managers
- Shaping employment laws as leadership tools
- Setting personal priorities for impact
- Managing resilience
- Feedback and active listening
Certification / Credits
- Project managers to become leaders
- Innovation and improvement.
- Planning for positive change.
- Change Management
- Managing the Stress associated with change.
- Monitor the outcomes of change
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...