Program Assistant Workshop (Corporate Training)
This Program Assistant Workshop to help you develop skills needed to be really effective at work. It teaches powerful approaches to handling information (including techniques for quickly finding key points in what you are reading) and gives great tips on how to organize your thoughts and get your point across in emails, meetings, interviews and presentations. You will also learn strategies for dealing with difficult people and organizing your time to better achieve results.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This training seminar is not just focused on helping administrators and secretaries. It is also suitable for people across a wide range of management and professional grades who want to be successful.
Improve Your Effectiveness at Work: Better Reading and Note-Making
- How to be a &'Successful' Reader?
- How Mastering Note-making Skills Can Help Your Career?
- Mind-mapping as a Note-making, Planning, Thinking and Memory Tool
- Mind-mapping Software
Memory Magic: How to Remember Things?
- Your Memory Potential (How good is your memory?)
- Memory Systems Explained (The Power of Stories and Imagination)
- Remembering Names
- Memory at Work
- Remember What You Read (Strategies for Fast, Effective Reading)
Better Working with Other People
- Barriers to Effective Communications
- Strategies for Improving Communications with “Difficult” People
- The Powerful Influence of &'Body Language': Speaking without Words
- Giving and Receiving Feedback: The Risks and the Benefits
- Getting Your Point Across: Know What to Say and When to Say It
- Effective Interpersonal Communication
Results-oriented Time Management Strategies
- Identifying and Dealing with Timewasters
- Handling Interruptions (How to protect your productive time?)
- Planning (What you have to do?)
- Prioritization (What you must do first?)
- Save Time When Planning a Presentation
Using Core Skills at Work
- Making a Presentation
- Thinking and Working in Teams
- How We Learn – and What We Need to Do to Avoid Forgetting?
- Tips for Handling Information Overload at Work
Certification / Credits
- Give easy-to-learn tips for improving your effectiveness at work
- Take you to the next stage in efficient reading and note-making techniques
- Update your thinking about managing time and planning for results
- Build your confidence in your ability to remember things
- Help you improve inter-personal communications and team working skills
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...