Modern Interviewing & Selection Techniques Workshop
This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Human Resource Management. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This workshop benefits all levels of Management executives, Team Leaders, HR Managers, Front Line and Middle Managers, Consultants, HR Specialists and HR recruitment consultants.
- The true cost of recruitment
- Strategic Recruitment essentials
- Minimizing the risk of churn
- Job design and clarity
- Criteria for shortlisting and clear expectations from responses
- Methods to complete an effective job analysis
- Re-defining the recruitment and selection process
- Methods of recruitment – head-hunters, recruitment agencies, the media and internal applications
- Wide range exposure for vacancy announcement, using the internet and social networking
- Best practice on using the internet in the recruitment process
- Using job descriptions and person specifications
- effective interviewing
- Selecting an appropriate interview time and venue
- Style of interview – one-to-one, board, panel, who should attend etc.
- Prior testing and information gathering from applicants
- Equally treatment of applicants
- The importance of employment legislation in successful interviewing
- The art of questioning
- Communicating to understand
- The right use of behavior assessment psychometrics (DiSC Classic Profiles) for interviewing the right candidate
- Integrating behavior assessment with technical and skills findings
- Selecting the right candidate
- Post-hiring orientation and support
Certification / Credits
- Confidently recruit the right person for your vacancy.
- Understand the importance of getting it right.
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
- Know the steps to plan and prepare for an interview.
- Think from an organizational perspective and project your company in the best possible light.
- Modern tools for psychometric assessment during interviews
- Maintain your focus on the interview's primary objectives
- Make effective decisions about each candidate
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...