Managing Service Level Agreements (Corporate Training)
This training course will ensure that you understand how to decide rationally what activities to outsource and how to select the best contractor and how to evaluate the delivered performance of all parties involved. You will understand the different contract types, the pros and cons of SLAs, avoid the potential pitfalls and improve the performance. Balanced scorecards to measure the contractor performance, used in several branches will be discussed. Through a combination of teaching and group work, you will leave this training course with practical tools & practices to develop improved SLAs
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Purchasing, sales and marketing managers, supervisors and staff taking up such appointments for the first time the course will also benefit those who have had little formal training in purchasing and negotiation who wish to consolidate their experience.
- SLA Basics and purposes
- SLA types and levels
- SLA vs. contract
- SLA format
- SLA management tasks, process and tools
- Performance-based Acquisition
- Performance indicator/measure/standard
- Benefits and Challenges of PBA.
- Post award orientation conference.
- Performance monitoring and management
- EV: a sophisticated way to monitor contractor performance
- Conduct progress meetings with the contractor
- Manage contract performance
- Applying incentives to manage performance
- Using the award term incentive
- Past performance as an incentive, Change happens, Risk management in PBA
- Contract change modifications
- Contract change process
- Change management in PBA
- Impact on QASP
- Contractor claims
- Buyer claims
- PBA as a conflict avoidance strategy
- Beyond disputes and litigation
- ADR in PBA.
- Payment and Closeout Payment in PBA
- Performance-based payments
- Advance payments, Invoice
- Executing the payment process
- The importance of final payment
- Withholding payment
- Contract closeout
- Steps in contract closeout
Certification / Credits
- Understand the strategic value of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and their role in the internal and external supply chain
- Learn how to implement an SLA project and explore the key performance indicators (KPIs) required in service measurement
- Design an SLA format for immediate use in your organization and discover how to ensure vendor supply services exactly match your needs
- Understand the essential legal background for the contracts and essential terms and conditions
- Discover advanced techniques to evaluate tenders and how to get the best deal from your suppliers
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...