Facilitation Management Skills (Corporate Training)
In this facilitation training course, participants will learn facilitation skills and techniques to encourage and support a group of people to achieve their goal or objectives. During the group facilitation skills training, Participants will learn how to facilitate meetings to maximize individual and group contributions so that their meeting participants achieve their desired objective.
The facilitator will demonstrate a range of group working methods that the participants can practice and use in the meetings they facilitate. Participants will be given the opportunity to try out a group working method and use their facilitation skills in the practical context of their own work, helping them to prepare for the next meeting they will be facilitating
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
The course provides comprehensive facilitator training for individuals who facilitate meetings and want to gain maximum audience participation and contribution, teaching you the art of effective meeting facilitation.
- Housekeeping Items
- The Parking Lot
- Workshop Objectives
- What is Facilitation?
- What is a Facilitator?
- When is Facilitation Appropriate?
Process vs. Content
- About Process
- About Content
- A Facilitator's Focus
Laying the Groundwork
- Choosing a Facilitated Approach
- Planning for a Facilitated Meeting
- Collecting Data
Tuckman and Jensen”s Model of Team Development
- Stage One: Forming
- Stage Two: Storming
- Stage Three: Norming
- Stage Four: Performing
- Encouraging Participation
- Gathering Information
- Presenting Information
- Synthesizing and Summarizing
Reaching a Decision Point
- Identifying the Options
- Creating a Short List
- Choosing a Solution
- Using the Multi-Option Technique
Dealing with Difficult People
- Addressing Disruptions
- Common Types of Difficult People and How to Handle Them
- Helping the Group Resolve Issues on Their Own
Addressing Group Dysfunction
- Using Ground Rules to Prevent Dysfunction
- Restating and Reframing Issues
- Getting People Back on Track
- Why Intervention May Be Necessary
- When to Intervene
- Levels of Intervention
- Using Your Processes
- Boomerang it Back
- ICE It: Identity, Check for agreement, Evaluate how to Resolve
Certification / Credits
- Explained the role as a facilitator.
- Identify their preferred facilitation style and the ways it can be adapted to meet the needs of different groups.
- Recognize and use appropriate facilitation interventions that can maximize contributions within the group.
Used a group working technique that will increase the methodology and effectiveness of the meetings they facilitate
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...