Developing Job Descriptions Workshop (Corporate Training)
Effective management of Human Resources increasingly is positively affecting performance and the competitive success in organizations, both large and small. As human resources have become viewed as more critical to organizational success, many organizations have realized that it is the people in an organization that can provide a competitive advantage.
This comprehensive five-day training workshop is geared towards helping organizations to ensure the effective and efficient use of their human capital in order to accomplish their organizational goals and objectives. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This workshop benefits all levels of Management executives, Team Leaders, HR Managers, Front Line and Middle Managers, Consultants, HR Specialists and HR recruitment consultants.
- Task Analysis
- Workforce planning
- Job grades, steps and salary scales
- Benefits and compensation
- Career development
- Leadership Development
- Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace
- Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Team equality and diversity
- Personnel Polices and Records
- Employment policies
- Ethics – Practical Toolkit
- Relating performance and competency to rewards
- Job Descriptions vs. Job Roles
- How to include leadership behavior in Job description
- Legal Issues of a Job Description
- Diversity Management
- Employee involvement in strategic management
- Labor unions and professional associations
- Behavioral and 360 appraisals
- Retaining Employees
Certification / Credits
- Understand the importance of people as the organization's most important asset
- Learn how an organization should manage its Human Resources
- Confidently recruit the right person in the right position with the right package of benefits
- Workforce planning
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools
- Understand appropriate reward philosophy and strategy and how to maximize their effectiveness
- Learn the benefits of Human Resources development
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...