Decision Making Skills for Leaders (Corporate Training)
Corporates make decisions that are more complex and require investigations. All such decisions are backed by in-depth research and analysis. With realization of the importance of decision making, managers need to be equipped with skills that assist them make the right decisions, develop consensus among stakeholders and ensure proper implementation of their decisions. We come up with this course to address the research-based needs of executives and managers for decision making skills.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This program is appropriate for supervisors, managers, officers and team leaders who have to take decisions in their daily work.
- What is a good corporate decision?
- Challenges in making a decision.
- Decisions are all that matters.
- Decisions at different levels of management
- Situational analysis to realize need for a decision
- Cause and effect models and rout cause identification
- Selecting alternatives
- Prioritization techniques
- Tools to evaluate alternative solutions
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Planning the conversation, building agreements, and creating a stakeholder communication plan.
- Building strategic agreements.
- Dealing with hidden agendas.
- Implementing difficult decisions.
Certification / Credits
- Facilitate corporate decision making processes
- Identify rout causes and facts on factors affecting a decision
- Identify alternatives and prioritize alternatives
- Effectively assess and manage risk critically evaluating costs, risks, benefits and impact.
- Apply systems thinking and strategic scenario planning.
- Identify, position, and build agreements with key stakeholders
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...