Benchmarking & Best Practices (Corporate Training)
Benchmarking is the process of continually searching for the best methods, practices and processes, and either adopting or adapting their good features and implementing them to become the “best of the best.” To become the best-in-class, organizations need to implement the right processes to get there.
This workshop covers the benefits of benchmarking, various types of benchmarking, identification of what to benchmark, and provides a detailed step by step guidance on how to systematically carry out a benchmarking project. It also includes practical tips on the benchmarking process, benchmarking etiquettes and the critical success factors
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
All professionals who want to enhance their skills and knowledge in process improvement. Individuals of the organization's governance team, e.g. Project Management team, who need to track, monitor and report the status and results of benchmarking. Benchmarking project teams whose processes have been selected for benchmarking.
- Introduction to Benchmarking
- Reasons to Benchmark
- Types of Benchmarking
- Best Practices
- Steps to Benchmarking
- Process of Benchmarking
- Organizations to benchmark
- Data Gathering
- Gap Analysis
- Future Trends
- Revealing Results
- Process Selling
- Achieving Consensus on revised goals
- Establishing Action Plan
- Implement the Plan and monitor the Results
- Recalibrate Benchmarks
- Best Practices Examples
Certification / Credits
- Gain a broad understanding of the key concepts of benchmarking
- Acquire the skills to identify, assess and implement various types of benchmarking projects to meet the your organization's goals based on the four-phase, ten-step Xerox Benchmarking model
- Gain awareness of the code of conduct for benchmarking and make preparations to get the most out of a site visit
- Define the critical success factors in benchmarking implementation
- Kick-start a benchmarking project of relevance to your organization
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...