Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Negotiation StrategiesColumbia Business School Executive Education
Negotiation Strategies: Creating and Maximizing Value - 3-Day Course
This course teaches participants how to get the most out of negotiations by creating winning positions for both parties. It also looks at methods for successful conflict resolution and the impact of cultural differences on the negotiation process.
- Learn how to avoid common decision traps.
- Discover the four different communication styles and how they affect negotiations.
- Improve your ability to negotiate across cultures.
- Understand the effects of making decisions in a group.
- Determine when to walk away from a negotiation.
- Strengthen your ability to resolve conflicts and manage your emotions during a negotiation.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all levels of executives who are seeking to enhance their negotiation capabilities.
Please contact Columbia Business School for detailed course contents.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, you will earn three days towards a Certificate with select alumni and tuition benefits.
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Negotiation Strategies course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team