Brand Leadership: Strategy, Management and Performance
A brand is a valuable asset and is of strategic importance to any organization. This course focuses on the knowledge and skills required to build a strong brand identity, lasting brand loyalty and a superior brand experience. Participants will learn how to differentiate their brands from those of competitors, sustain its differentiation and competitive advantage, and to maximize its profitability and impact.
The program is dynamic, fast-paced, practical and combines interactive lectures and discussion with exercises, case studies and other group activities. It is developed in collaboration with the Center on Global Brand Leadership, a think tank that provides innovative brand solutions.
Participants will enjoy the added benefit of meeting New York-based new media experts, conduct an on-site analysis of digital brand displays in Times Square and will engage in an immersive brand experience tour of iconic retail stores.
Participants will be able to:
- Diagnose their brand’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop genuine customer insights about the brand.
- Measure and demonstrate the value of their brand.
- Differentiate their brand from the competition.
- Create a compelling brand experience.
- Design and manage digital brand communications.
- Plan and execute an integrated brand campaign.
- Leverage and protect their corporate brand reputation.
- Plan the future for their brand.
- Optimize the role of their brand within the brand portfolio.
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for:
- Mid- to upper-level executives who are involved with the strategic perspective on the brand.
- Marketing and non-marketing executives
- Executives from a wide range of industries such as pharmaceutical and healthcare, media and technology, consumer goods and services, B2B services and products, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Anyone who owns or manages a brand.
- Brand investors (e.g. private equity).
Contact Columbia Business School for detailed information about course contents.
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion of this program, you will earn three days towards a Certificate with select alumni and tuition benefits.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Brand Leadership course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team