Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 10 Boot Camp
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 10 validates the expertise to manage, configure, and maintain a Windows 10 enterprise system. It focuses on local installation, configuration of core local services, and the local management and maintenance of Windows 10.
Even though the main focus is on local scenarios, enterprise scenarios are also addressed, where applicable. Some cloud-integrated services are covered where required.
This certification validates that participants have the fundamental knowledge and skills relating to building solid identities, mobile device management policy, protection of content (data loss protection), virtualization with Hyper-V, application management using the Company Portal and the Windows Store. Participants are also evaluated on Windows 10 security and integrated Azure features.
Participants require the following prerequisites:
- CompTIA Network+ and two years experience in IT administration with Windows Operating systems.
- Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies.
- Introductory-level knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune.
Who should attend?
This certification is suitable for IT professionals looking to validate their skills in and knowledge of installing and configuring Windows.
Two exams are necessary to be certified: Installing and Configuring Windows 10 70-698; and Configuring Windows Devices 70-697.
Microsoft Windows 10 Exam: 70-698 demonstrates competency in:
- Prepare for installation requirements
- Install Windows
- Configure devices and device drivers
- Perform post-installation configuration
- Implement Windows in an enterprise environment
- Configure networking
- Configure storage
- Configure data access and usage
- Implement apps
- Configure remote management
- Configure updates
- Monitor Windows
- Configure system and data recovery
- Configure authorization and authentication
- Configure advanced management tools
Microsoft Windows 10 Exam: 70-697 demonstrates competency in:
- Support Windows Store and cloud apps
- Support authentication and authorization
- Migrate and configure user data
- Configure Hyper-V
- Configure mobility options
- Configure security for mobile devices
- Support mobile devices
- Deploy software updates by using Microsoft Intune
- Manage devices with Microsoft Intune
- Configure IP settings
- Configure networking settings
- Configure and maintain network security
- Support data storage
- Support data security
- Configure shared resources
- Configure file and folder access
- Configure remote connections
- Configure mobility options
- Deploy and manage RemoteApp
- Support desktop apps
- Configure system recovery
- Configure file recovery
- Configure and manage updates
This course costs 3,055 USD.
CBT XPress, a CompTIA CLA (CompTIA Learning Alliance) Training Center, is the premier provider in Accelerated Certification Training. CBT Campus has been a leading provider of online and instructor-led certification and career development training since 1991. Their expert trainers are the...
Find out more about this Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 10 Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team