CompTIA Security+ Boot Camp
CompTIA Security+ certification signifies competence in the area of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT. It is accredited by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Participants require CompTIA Network+ and two years experience in IT administration with a security focus.
Organizations that employ CompTIA Security+ certified staff include Hitachi Information Systems (Japan), Trendmicro (Philippines), U.S. State Department, Lockheed Martin, the Prestariang Systems Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) and U.S. government contractors such as General Dynamics, EDS and Northrop Grumman
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- All IT Professionals seeking CompTIA Security+ certification; Network support personnel
- Network Administrators
- IT Security Professionals
- Government and government contracted information assurance personnel requiring certification for IAT level I, IAT level II, and IAM level I of the DOD 8570.1 Directive
CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-401 demonstrates competency in:
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
This course costs 2,015 USD.
CBT XPress, a CompTIA CLA (CompTIA Learning Alliance) Training Center, is the premier provider in Accelerated Certification Training. CBT Campus has been a leading provider of online and instructor-led certification and career development training since 1991. Their expert trainers are the...
Find out more about this CompTIA Security+ Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team