Certificate in Personal Banking
In today's highly competitive personal banking space, employees who are committed to superior service and personal development are the ones who excel.
Who should attend?
The Certificate in Personal Banking (CPB) will be of greatest benefit to:
- Tellers/customer service/financial service representatives who want to advance their careers and assume larger responsibilities
- Retail banking professionals
- Newly promoted individuals entering their first sales roles
- Retail banking advisors seeking to strengthen their knowledge of lending and mortgages
You will be able to:
- Synthesize customer information to provide quality advice
- Identify strategies for satisfying clients' investing, borrowing needs, goals and objectives
- Build positive and profitable relationships through communication, trust and credibility
- Establish a loyal client base through superior performance and service
- Hone relationship selling skills
- Identify and actively minimize risk
Canadian Securities Institute
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) has been setting the standard for excellence in life-long education for financial professionals for more than 45 years. CSI is part of Moody’s Analytics Training and Certification Services, which offers education programs and credentials throughout...
Find out more about this Certificate in Personal Banking course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team