This professional development course is an engaging opportunity for participants to develop an understanding of the key drivers and challenges for a business within the utility industry. Participants will lead a simulated utility business, building strategies and prioritizing investments through realistic and interactive scenarios in order to:
- Maximize profitability
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Improve safety, reliability and customer satisfaction
Upon leaving the course, participants will have developed an action plan that they can apply within their own roles.
Who should attend?
The Utility Business Simulation is intended for both individual contributors to director-level employees within the utility business and professional services and sales organizations with major clients operating in the industry.
This business simulation will cover the following topics:
- Understanding how a regulated utility company makes money
- The tradeoffs between operational expenses and capital expenditures
- Recognizing the levers available to drive greater customer satisfaction in addition to reliability
- Appreciating the trade-offs between all stakeholders:
- local and national politicians
- Managing and improving interactions with stakeholders while maintaining a focus on safety
- The challenges associated with risk and the need for appropriate risktaking
The cost of this course varies. Please contact the provider via the information request form to get a quote.
Helping Companies Turn Strategy Into Results
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, BTS has been offering training that inspires new ways of thinking for the past 30 years. Their courses focus on the people side of strategy, developing the decision-making skills of leaders, allowing them to turn those decisions...
Find out more about this Utility Simulation course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team