Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Requirements (TPECS)
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Requirements (TPECS) Course - It Service Management Systems Auditing Course - BSI
This ISO 20000-1:2011 course discusses the ISO 20000-1:2011 standard in detail, including its concepts, processes and requirements. The course is competence-based and will provide you with a broad understanding of the standard and how it provides a framework for integrated information technology service management.
The course is facilitated by an instructor who is experienced in IT service management systems and uses a process-approach to providing you with a practical understanding of ISO 20000-1:2011. Group exercises and discusses are used throughout the course.
The course follows the Exemplar Global TPECS IT - Information Technology Service Management Systems Competency Unit, which results in certification.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ISO 20000-1 standard
- IT service process owners
- ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
- Prior review of the ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 20000-2:2011 standards
- Knowledge of IT service practices
A written test is held on day 2 of this course.
This course will cover the following topics:
- IT service management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- The purpose of the ISO 20000 series of standards
- The role of IT service management processes
- The requirements of the ISO 20000-1:2011 standard
- The process approach
- Auditing to requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
- Purpose and content of an audit report
The cost of this course is $1370 per participant.
Fees include comprehensive course manuals and reference materials.
Early bird discounts are available for those booking in advance.
This course is offered at multiple locations. Contact BSI for details.
Provider: BSI America
BSI America - Management systems training for a skilled, competent workforce
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Requirements (TPECS) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team