Learn fundamental lean principles, explore key lean tools, and gain valuable insights into how lean can make a positive impact on the way business is done.
Embrace lean and become more competitive in today’s global economy. Learn to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and empower workers using lean tools. Discover key lean principles and explore how lean tools like kaizen, 5S, value stream mapping, A3, and gemba can inspire a lean mindset, reduce waste, and create value for customers.
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is interested in learning how lean can have a positive effect on achieving quality improvement goals, or anyone who needs a refresher on the basics of lean and lean tools.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understand the fundamental principles of lean
- Understand how kaizen can be used to create a culture of engagement and continuous improvement
- Understand how 5S can be used to create a high-performance workplace that promotes efficiency
- Understand how value stream mapping can be used to uncover waste and improve the flow of materials and information throughout production
- Understand how A3 can be used as a process and a tool for problem solving
- Understand how the gemba can be internalized as a powerful focal point in a lean organizational culture
For more information Visit University Website.
Member: $99 USD
ASQ - American Society for Quality - Professional Training Courses & Certification
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is an international community of individuals committed to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team