Docker Containerization Boot CampASPE Training
In recent years, few IT tools have been as disruptive or innovative as Docker. Lightweight and fast, the open-source Docker engine provides an environment to run your code as well as an efficient workflow to get the code from developer machines to the test environment, and rapidly into production. Docker streamlines deployment of your applications into isolated containers, allowing versatile new solutions across the entire IT value chain.
This Docker training workshop is ideal for developers and operations staff who want to containerize and improve reliability throughout the entire software development lifecycle. To get the most out of the course, you should be familiar with some Linux basics, including package management, basic networking, and simple shell scripting.
This 3-day Docker Containerization training class is a continuous hands-on workshop which teaches you how to use Docker and the workloads for which it is best suited. From your clean new Docker install on the first day, you will work through continuous real-world use cases to learn pragmatic, immediately useful skills. Our real-world format gets you up and running as quickly as possible with the technology, and focuses on making sure you understand how to best integrate Docker into your workflow for maximum productivity as soon as you return to work.
Looking to solve a particular issue with Docker, or need learning targeted to your unique team environment? Have a learning advisor contact you or request more information about our onsite services and learn how we can deliver you customized Docker training at a discounted rate.In this Docker training course, you will:
- Rapidly deploy applications - By completely avoiding full machine and/or OS virtualization, containers vastly reduce application size and delivery time.
- Develop for nearly universal portability - By bundling all application dependencies into one container.
- Version control & reuse - Recursive reuse makes applications much more lightweight. Version control and rollback are easy.
- Enjoy extremely lightweight, minimal overhead - Docker images are small. Delivery and deployment of new application containers are as fast as it gets.
- Vastly simplify maintenance - Much less overhead and fewer dependencies mean far less maintenance.
ASPE is the nation’s leading IT professional development company that specializes in customized, enterprise training solutions. Through our wide range of Subject Matter Experts, strategic partnerships, and our ACT model, we build and deliver solutions to transform your organization with long...
Find out more about this Docker Containerization Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team