Executive Presence for Women
Research by the Center for Talent Innovationsuggests that one of the many reasons women and people of color remain woefully underrepresented at the highest levels of leadership is because they “lack executive presence” or are “just not seen as leaders.” CTI research also finds that feedback around executive presence can be both confusing and contradictory for these groups, making it almost impossible to act on.
Our work with affinity groups usually has a networking or teambuilding element and focuses on helping participants boost their presence and communication skills while remaining authentic to who they are:
- Understanding the power and importance of presence as it relates to image and seniority.
- Selling themselves and their ideas with clarity and impact
- Leveraging personal stories and values to influence and inspire
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
Female Leaders, Emerging Leaders, Managers & Hi-Potentials
- Introduction to Presence Skills, Becoming more expressive
- Connecting & Communicating with authenticity
- Leveraging Storytelling for Business Communication
- Skill Application discussion and practice
- Action Planning
Training Industry Watch List Company
Ariel has more than 25 years of experience in developing powerful and authentic communication skills to drive better performance for leaders and their teams. We are committed to making an impact in your organization and use proven learning techniques to...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team