Creating Winning Proposals
Business proposals are persuasive documents required to secure funding and attain corporate objectives. A well-written proposal will capture the attention of your target audience and convince them to view things from your point of view, regardless of the subject matter. When creating a proposal, you must develop a compelling argument for your point of view to do.
In this training, participants will learn about sources of funding, proposal types, and how to draft proposals that meet the requirements of funding agencies. Developing and maintaining relationships will be emphasized since it is a critical but often overlooked component of proposal writing. This course will provide numerous ideas and techniques to increase the likelihood that your proposals will succeed.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Learn to utilize the Internet to find possible funders for your group and use evaluative abilities to determine the appropriateness of funding for their group.
- Explain why it's essential to match funders' interests with organizational needs and how to utilize this information to decide whether to submit a funding proposal.
- Explain and comprehend the fundamental principles of proposal writing for non-profit organizations.
- Describe and comprehend the critical steps to developing a good proposal.
- Analyze successful relationship-building tactics for engaging with donors and apply your learning to craft a funding request.
- Learn how to plan, prepare, and submit a proposal following the parameters provided by the funder.
Course delivery details
Our courses are designed for groups of five or more participants and are delivered remotely. Each course can be customized by learning objectives and the duration of the course. We strive for a high-quality learning experience in our virtual sessions, so we use a variety of interactive activities, such as group discussions, polls, and breakout sessions. Each session is designed to be engaging and interactive, allowing participants to learn new concepts and skills online. Our virtual workshops require an active internet connection and a web browser with audio/video capabilities to participate in the course.
If your organization is seeking virtual training solutions, click our “Visit provider website” link to submit a training request.
We look forward to connecting with you!
From $250 USD
Contact this provider
Addison Solutions Academy
Addison Solutions Academy is a leading training provider offering cutting-edge corporate training solutions. By providing high-quality, interactive, and engaging training techniques, the Academy enables individuals, teams, and organizations to achieve organizational and professional goals. We make it a priority to...