This course provides an overview to the insurance students about four main types of insurance policies. The four policies Life, Health, Long Term Care and Disability Insurance are the most widely selling policies in the insurance industry. This course contains some valuable information about the principles of life, health, disability and long term care insurance policies, some important related definitions, needs for the purchase of different kinds of insurance policies, application process for applying these kinds of insurance, their after effects and different sub forms of these insurance policies.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the mechanics of Life Insurance, its need and importance,
- Understand the application process, Understand the policy clauses,
- Differentiate between the various types of insurance companies,
- Understand the concepts of Whole Life Insurance, Joint Life Insurance etc,
- Identify the various types of Permanent Insurance, Compare Term and Permanent Insurance,
- Distinguish between various Policy Variations, Learn the mechanics of filing claims, receipt of proceeds,
- Understand the need for, and the mechanics of, Insurance Underwriting,
Why choose 360training.com?
4 million learners served worldwide
6,000+ courses to choose from
Courses cover more than 15 industries
360training.com | Creating Learners for Life
360training.com (Austin, TX) works with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Their integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance, and...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Classroom / Public