Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Microsoft Sharepoint Foundations 2013
Learn How to Use SharePoint 2013
Microsoft Sharepoint is a useful tool that allows organizations to easily share and manage digital information, manage records, and automate business processes. This course will lead participants through the following areas of Sharepoint:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013: Site Administrator
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013: Site Owner
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013: Site User
After completing TrainACE’s Sharepoint Foundations course, students will have developed a broad range of skills in the many uses of Sharepoint as a business tool. Some of the things they will learn during the course include methods for creating, configuring, and managing a Sharepoint site collection and Sharepoint Team Site. They will learn how to set up and use these tools to allow members of an organization or teams within an organization to share and access information and documents.
Who should attend?
For people who already work with SharePoint Foundations 2013, this IT certification is often a requirement for several positions and hiring managers often use this as a determining criteria when they evaluate resumes. The certifications are also a good way to really get to know a product or technology and the exam objectives will ensure that you learn all aspects of this program.
Topics and concepts covered in this SharePoint 2013 training course include:
- Leverage SharePoint 2013 to build business applications
- Create a communication repository with controlled access in SharePoint 2013
- Connect and empower people to better collaborate throughout your organization
- Integrate Microsoft Office 2013 applications with SharePoint 2013
- Customize your SharePoint site using templates and Web Parts to solve business problems
- Employ web-based applications for convenient browser-based access
- Create and configure a site collection
- Administer site quotas, auditing, and backup
- Configure the top-level site, including tag clouds, RSS viewers, and document sets
- Configure site collection metadata
- Manage archiving and compliance features
- Create and test a workflow
- Configure search options
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites
- Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them
- Add and configure announcement, task, calendar, contacts, and custom lists
- Create and implement custom forms
- Configure Site Settings, site search, and site navigation
- Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents
- Configure content roll-up, and finalize site configuration
- Access and navigate SharePoint content
- Add, upload, modify, search for, and preview documents in document libraries
- Add and modify items in lists, configure list views, and filter and group lists
- Create and update your profile; tag, share, and follow content on your personal sites; and create and manage a personal blog
- Access, create, save, and manage document versions and synchronize data with Microsoft Office applications
- Synchronize SharePoint data, work offline, and access data from a mobile device.
The cost of this course is $1 595,00
*All TrainACE courses are offered in classroom, on demand and onsite. Request information for details
TrainACE is a professional IT training organization for ambitious professionals looking to progress within the IT field. They provide hands-on courses to teach the skills and knowledge required for today’s demanding and evolving IT and cyber security industries. A premier IT...