In this episode of the Bulletproof Entrepreneur Chi Odogwu talk to Kymberli Speight and learns about the power of networking and forging meaningful relationships.
Kymberli Speight is a graduate of the United States Air Force Academy, a prior military officer, and a speaker and executive coach. She wrote the book 'I Need to Know You: How to Meet Ordinary, Extraordinary People, and Improve Your Life,' which is about her journey to meet 100 people in 100 days.
As a direct result of her 100 day networking challenge Kymberli was able to open up avenues for collaboration and diverse opportunities.
Ways to Contact Kymberli Speight:
- Website: https://kymberlispeight.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kymberlispeight
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KymberliSpeightSpeaks
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kymberlispeight
I Need to Know You: How to Meet Ordinary, Extraordinary People, and Improve Your Life Thanks for tuning in to the show. If you love the show and this episode please like, review, share and help spread the word. Feel free to contact me by using the following links:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @chodogwu
- Instagram: @chodogwu
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/odogwu