Coaching in LA, Ca - Forum

12/19/2014 12:54 PM   Helene

I'm looking to get my coaching license and am looking for a course in my area (Los Angeles, CA). It's just that there are so many options that I am unsure which is the best for me and which ones are legitimate. Can anyone help with this?

RE: Coaching in LA, Ca
1/21/2015 9:37 AM   Findcourses.com

Hi Helene,

Thanks for posting your question. You are right that it can sometimes feel like a jungle when looking for the right course for you, this is one of the reasons that findcourses.com started out - to help people find the right training in an easy way, this is why we have added multiple filtering options to our search engine, and show real user reviews, to help you make the right choice.

When it comes to coaching certifications, you first need to consider what type of qualification you want to achieve. If it's a well known and internationally recognised certificate, we advise choosing an accredited provider with a history and reputation for delivering high quality training. You can see the feedback delegates give providers next to each course listed on findcourses.com and we always list their accreditations for you, if they have them.

To get started on your search, try the following:

Find all available coaching courses here

Find all coaching courses in LA here

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.
Findcourses.com

L&DReport2022

Our newsletter
Leave your email and stay updated on professional training