Certificate of Personal Leadership & Effectiveness
The Certificate of Personal Leadership and Effectiveness as presented in the attached recap consists of thirty-five, ninety-minute sessions which if implemented as a year- round program is designed so the student can learn new skills, integrate, learn new skills, etc. over the course of time. Eight areas of focus (grouped into seven competencies on the attached recap) include:
- Team Building - focus on building teams including an experiential exploration of
team dynamics, creating team vision, understanding roles, styles, etc.
- Creative ity - learning and applying creative techniques and processes.
- Effective Group Process - getting things done with groups including investigations into group dynamics and tools for creative group decision making and problem solving.
- Communication - a fusion of content from Listening, Gender, and Styles classes.
- Personal Growth - links together skills from vision, attitude, self-esteem and fear/risk classes.
- Change/Resiiience - understanding change and transitional processes, toolbox for building both individual and organizational resilience.
- Personal Performance - joins content from classes on stress/energy management, attitude, creativity, and vision.
- Conflict - understanding underlying causes of conflict and providing skills for conflict management, dealing with difficult people and negotiation.
- Relationships 101 - building healthy, effective relationships with those of the other gender, style, generation
* The course is delivered as onsite, a single facilitator can deliver up to 4 sessions (either the same seminar or a mix of different seminars) per day.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more details
- United States of America
Inquire for more details
- Virtual Classroom
- Take responsibility for understanding yourself, developing your potential, managing your career and aligning what you want to achieve with your skills, with where your particular organization is going.
- Work effectively with others through cooperation and an understanding of differences in perceptions, personalities and work styles.
- Learn to be resilient during times of change by managing your emotions, staying flexible and developing self-confidence.
- Show initiative by being quick to take action, doing more than is required and finding or creating new opportunities
For manager the courses also teach and reinforce:
- Helping others develop personal leadership skills.
- Abandoning command-and-control management and leading by collaborating, coaching and facilitating.
- Taking responsibility for the culture and performance of your group.
- Moving from enforcing compliance with job requirements to creating relationships that inspire participation in achieving goals.
- Making a Mark That's Hard to Erase
- How to Get People To Do What You Want Them To Do
- What's Your Emotional IQ? The New Definition of Success
- El: The New Science of Leadership
- A Pinch of This.. A Pound of That.... A Recipe for Growth
- Influence Without Authority
- The Power of Perception
- Are We Having Fun Yet
- Self-Esteem and Peak Performance
- Career Planning
- Getting Things Done: The Tricks Behind Actually Finishing What You Start
- Improving Organizational Performance Through Coaching
- Why are Women So Strange and Men So Weird
- Bambi vs. Godzilla: Dealing with Difficult People
- Listening: The Heart of Communication
- Conflict: Obstacle or Opportunity
- Let's Make A Deal: Techniques for Negotiating Win-Win Solutions
- Communication Through Storytelling
- Customer Speak: How to Manage Difficult Customer Interactions
- Why Can't You Be More Normal? Like ME! Communication Techniques for Overcoming Personality Differences
- Keeping Pace on a Spinning Planet
- The Hero's Journey: Illuminating the Path Through Change
- Staying Energized In A Draining World: Keeping Pace, Under Stress
- Leap and the Net Will Appear: Balancing Risk and Fear
- Innovate or Stagnate: The Cutting Edge of Change
- Vision, Alignment & Execution: How to Lead People Through Change and Innovation
- Are You Good Enough for the Dream Team
- Bear, Eagle, Buffalo, Mouse: Which One Are You
- Personality Talk: Communication Techniques for Overcoming Personality Differences
- Leave it to Beaver Meet MTV: Bridging the Generation Gap
- Encouraging Employee Engagement
- The Five Behaviours of Cohesive Teams
- Cutting Edge Creativity
- Envision Your Future: the Art and Science of Creating Powerful Visions
- Working for Yourself: Entrepreneurial Thinking on the Job
Why choose Wronski Associates?
Founded in 1984 - Over 35 years of providing innovative and impactful learning and development solutions.
Long lasting client partnerships - Our top ten client relationships average 14 years and our very first client is still a client 36 years later.
Have delivered instructor-led training in 40+ countries on 6 continents, and online solutions in many, many more.
Average rating 4.3
Karl did a fabulous job and the topic and discussion was fantastic.
I really enjoyed this and will use what I learned as my department deals with change. Thank you!
So relevant to what is going on in our worlds. I will be applying all of this material.
Contact this provider
Wronski Associates is the trusted partner for academy-minded companies looking to design and deliver innovative learning experiences that will attract, develop and retain their top talent. They work across all functions but have developed a unique expertise in our ability to...