Cultural and Global Diversity: Strategies for Business SuccessWorldWide Connect
Cultural and Global Diversity: Strategies for Business Success
All available course dates
Cultural and Global Diversity: Strategies for Business and Management Success
Do you work with culturally diverse customers, clients, and colleagues around the world and want to develop productive global business and management relationships? Do you want to embrace diversity and minimize cultural misunderstandings and maximize cross-cultural communication, along with improving your bottom line? Then this cross-cultural global diversity and business and management program is for you.
You’ll discover ways to:
- communicate and collaborate more effectively across cultures
- navigate diverse global business environments and diversity
- increase cross-cultural competence and diversity across cultures
- develop a global mindset to succeed
- leverage cultural & global diversity in the workplace
- build cohesive multi-cultural/virtual teams that embrace diversity
- learn tips & techniques for developing relationships, effective communication, and rapport across diverse cultures
We can also incorporate the award-winning Global DISC assessment into this global diversity program to show where you and your team members may need to bridge the cross-cultural gaps.
A specialist in cross-cultural leadership, communication, business and management, WorldWide Connect can provide you with the critical cultural skills and expertise to help you accelerate your global goals and feel more confident, prepared, and knowledgeable when leading, living, working, or traveling across diverse countries and regions.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This global diversity workshop is for you if you want to learn how to increase your business management effectiveness and communication skills when working with culturally diverse colleagues, clients, and partners.
This program is designed for:
- Global business professionals
- Multi-cultural Teams
- Virtual Teams
- Global business leaders/managers
- Business Units/Departments
- Global Teams
In this engaging and interactive global diversity program, you will learn:
- Diverse cultural and global business perspectives
- Cross-cultural Communication styles – i.e. direct vs. indirect
- Common cross-cultural mistakes and faux-pas
- How to leverage cultural & global diversity in the workplace
- Culture’s impact on day-to-day business practices worldwide
- Strategies for building cohesive multi-cultural/virtual teams
- The G.L.O.B.E. model to achieve cross-cultural success
- Tips & techniques for developing relationships and rapport across cultures
In addition, you’ll learn the diversity of cross-cultural communication and business management do’s and don’ts for different countries and regions through our fun and interactive ‘Global Jeopardy’ style game.
Course delivery details
This program can be conducted for an individual, team, or group.
Contact WorldWide Connect for pricing information.
Why choose WorldWide Connect?
Trained 1000's of professionals on 6 continents
99% of participants recommend us to others
150+ trainers in over 40 countries
About WorldWide Connect
Do you work globally? Lead a global team? Or work virtually with the world? If so, WorldWide Connect can help you and your organization to be more successful when working across diverse cultures, time zones and borders. We can help...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2022
We're delighted Cultural and Global Diversity: Strategies for Business Success is a winner of our Top 10 Courses 2022 in Top 10 Most Popular Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Courses.
Each year, we select the top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training