Cross-Cultural ManagementWorldWide Connect
All available course dates
The business and management of leading employees from countries or cultures around the world can be challenging.
Do you want to develop your global business and management skills and be more effective? If so, this cross-cultural leadership and business and management course is for you!
Having worked with thousands of global managers and business leaders, Worldwide Connect knows that managing across cultures, time zones, and borders isn't always easy! Cross-cultural challenges, conflict, and misunderstandings can often arise when communicating, motivating, and managing teams and employees across the globe.
We can help you succeed and thrive.
Worldwide Connect is a specialist in cross-cultural leadership, communication, business and management and can provide you with the critical cultural skills and expertise to feel more confident, prepared, and knowledgeable when leading across diverse countries and regions. Join us for this journey in cross-cultural leadership.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This Course is for any Global Manager/Business Leader Who Wants To:
- Be more effective when managing across cultures
- Increase cross-cultural leadership skills
- Feel more confident, prepared, and knowledgeable when leading globally
- Avoid cross-cultural mishaps and misunderstandings
- Understand business and management styles and practices in other countries
- Maximize their global team's productivity and potential
This business and management course can be conducted, in multiple languages, in either an individual or group format. With WorldWide Connect's extensive global trainer network, we can conduct this course either virtually or in-person - in over 30 countries.
In this cross-cultural leadership course, participants will be given the tips, tools, and strategies to:
- Communicate & collaborate effectively across cultures
- Manage employees & direct reports in other countries
- Build relationships & trust with their international employees
- Lead a virtual/remote team around the world
- Resolve cross-cultural conflict
- Discover their leadership profile through the Global DISC Assessment
- Learn about topics such as: providing feedback, interviewing, motivating and more
- Support Talent Management training objectives
This cross-cultural leadership course can also be customized based on the participant(s) needs, situation, roles/objectives, and the countries/cultures of their employees/direct reports.
Course delivery details
Course Delivery Details
This program can be conducted for an individual, team, or group.
Contact WorldWide Connect for pricing information.
Why choose WorldWide Connect?
Trained 1000's of professionals on 6 continents
99% of participants recommend us to others
150+ trainers in over 40 countries
About WorldWide Connect
Do you work globally? Lead a global team? Or work virtually with the world? If so, WorldWide Connect can help you and your organization to be more successful when working across diverse cultures, time zones and borders. We can help...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training