Coaching the Counselor Salesperson
The ability of sales managers to develop their salespeople has a significant impact on sales team success and revenue results. Yet, while development of sales managers is critical success factor for enhanced sales productivity, it is often overlooked. Coaching the Counselor Salesperson, used in conjunction with The Counselor Salesperson, creates a high-performance sales system.
Coaching the Counselor Salesperson provides sales managers with the skills they need to ensure the ongoing success and development of the salesperson. This capability:
- Provides an understanding of Wilson Learning’s The Counselor Salesperson concepts and principles
- Offers managers a coaching process—The ABCs of Coaching—that includes a feedback framework for developing a team of top-performing salespeople
- Provides managers with practice and experience coaching to real-life sales situations
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This program is a must for any sales manager looking to actively assist their salespeople in reaching revenue goals. Research shows that if organizations fully prepare their managers with the same training content their salespeople receive, plus training in an effective coaching process, organizations can increase the effectiveness of their learning transfer by more than 40%.
Coaching the Counselor Salesperson provides sales managers with the skills and tools they need to coach their salespeople, which will improve and stretch the performance of their entire sales team. Your sales managers will be able to:
- Connect the value of coaching to their role as sales manager and coach
- Build sales performance through a consistently applied set of coaching tools and skills
- Coach salespeople to quickly establish trust with any person in the buying process
- Coach salespeople to gain in-depth agreement with the buyer about the real nature and scope of the problem to be solved
- Coach salespeople to convince buyers that a particular offer is a valuable solution to their business problem
- Coach salespeople to ensure high customer satisfaction and an enhanced relationship
The Wilson Learning Advantage—Ensuring Learning Is Applied for Improved Performance
For any program to be effective, learning must be transferred to day-to-day work practices. To achieve this, a variety of performance application, reinforcement, and support tools are essential for any successful learning implementation.
The following tools, activities, and components ensure skills are learned, applied, and coached to for improved performance:
- Pre-workshop communication to accelerate the readiness of both participants and managers
- Learning designed for maximum transfer of new skills, with flexible delivery options (options vary by program)
- Automated learner and manager reinforcement and application activities to ensure participants hone newly acquired skills, use them on the job, and managers effectively coach for sustained results
This program can be taught by a Wilson Learning facilitator or by an organization’s own leader-trained in-house professional.
Organizations that partner with Wilson Learning have access to additional services to address their unique needs, including:
- Implementation consulting
- Assessment and measurement
- Evaluation of performance impact
Inquire for pricing information
Contact this provider
Our work with thousands of organizations has taught us that every organization is uniquely shaped by its history, culture, mission, values, lore, leadership, and, ultimately, its people. Every organization has a pulse. For 50 years, Wilson Learning has partnered with...