Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Coaching for Performance
High-performing organizations frequently view coaching in the context of fostering performance and fulfillment rather than focusing simply on increasing output. These organizations have employees who are more engaged in their work, motivated to expand their skill sets over time, and driven to succeed.
Coaching for Performance offers first-line and mid-level managers coaching skills and techniques to create the conditions under which employees can succeed. Coaching for Performance enables organizations to gain a competitive advantage using an effective, structured coaching approach that taps employees’ potential and leads to improved performance and fulfillment.
Who should attend?
This program is a must for any organization looking to drive results through their people. Mastering these skills empowers your leaders with the ability to foster performance and fulfillment to produce a more engaged and motivated workforce.
Coaching for Performance provides your leaders with the key skills for managing the conditions for successful performance. Your leaders will be able to:
- Clarify Expectations—Properly state expectations in order to improve the quality of the goals being obtained
- Observe Behaviors and Results—Make sound observations of employees
- Ask Associates for Their Perspectives—Encourage sharing and listening to perspectives
- Create an Action Plan—Make a proactive agreement between parties
- Help with Support—Create optimal conditions to succeed
The Wilson Learning Advantage—Ensuring Learning Is Applied for Improved Performance
For any program to be effective, learning must be transferred to day-to-day work practices. To achieve this, a variety of performance application, reinforcement, and support tools are essential for any successful learning implementation.
The following tools, activities, and components ensure skills are learned, applied, and coached to for improved performance:
- Pre-workshop communication to accelerate the readiness of both participants and managers
- Learning designed for maximum transfer of new skills, with flexible delivery options (options vary by program)
- Automated learner and manager reinforcement and application activities to ensure participants hone newly acquired skills, use them on the job, and managers effectively coach for sustained results
This program can be taught by a Wilson Learning facilitator or by an organization’s own leader-trained in-house professional.
Organizations that partner with Wilson Learning have access to additional services to address their unique needs, including:
- Implementation consulting
- Assessment and measurement
- Evaluation of performance impact
Inquire for pricing information
Our work with thousands of organizations has taught us that every organization is uniquely shaped by its history, culture, mission, values, lore, leadership, and, ultimately, its people. Every organization has a pulse. For 50 years, Wilson Learning has partnered with...
Find out more about this Coaching for Performance course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team