Restructuring ModelingWall Street Prep
All available course dates
Restructuring Modeling: Online Self-Study Course
This Restructuring Modeling training course is an online, self-study program offered by Wall Street Prep. This training has been specifically created with restructuring-focused investment bankers, consultants, and distress debt investors in mind.
The primary case study for this training will focus on the infamous Borders bankruptcy and students of the training will learn the restructuring framework. Furthermore, trainees will learn to build a step-by-step three statement bankruptcy model, involving robust debt and creditor schedules, DIP / cash flow analysis and a recovery waterfall.
Who should attend?
This self-study training course is suitable for business professionals who seek to take their restructuring modeling skills to the next level. All course participants must have a fundamental understanding of accounting, corporate finance, and Microsoft Excel.
The training content for this Restructuring Modeling training course is structured as follows:
- Bankruptcy/restructuring industry primer
- Bankruptcy overview
- Imputing asset values and measuring insolvency from market pricing of debt and equity
- The importance and limitation of valuation methodologies like DCF and Comps in restructuring
- Out of court restructuring process
- In court restructuring process
- Automatic Stay and Adequate Protection
- Cash Collateral and DIP Financing
- Restructuring Leases & Executory Contracts
- Fraudulent Conveyance & Preference Actions
- Plan of Reorg & Disclosure Statement and Cram Down Provisions
- The Absolute Priority Rule
- Case study modeling and valuation
- Building a fully integrated three statement bankruptcy model
- Master modeling mechanics that dynamically distinguish between prepetition, postpetition and post-emergence phases of a restructuring
- Make restructuring specific working capital and operational adjustments to traditional modeling assumptions
- Build a sophisticated multi tranche debt schedule, including the possibility of a DIP rollup
- Deriving valuation ranges using multiples
- Analyzing proposed plan distribution
- Performing recovery sensitivity by investor class (“waterfall” analysis)
The cost of this self-study Restructuring Modeling course is $399.
Certification / Credits
Wall Street Prep offers the following learning tools to students of this Restructuring Modeling training course:
- Step-By-Step Modeling Instruction
- Step-by-step lessons via videos and readings
- Ready-to-use restructuring financial and valuation models
- Utilize real case studies
- Support Center
- 24-month access to Wall Street Prep's Online Support Center
- Receive answers to questions, free downloads, important updates, etc.
- Boost Add-In for Excel
- Students will receive free add-in: Boost
- Time saving tool designed for building financial models
About Wall Street Prep
Wall Street Prep
Wall Street Prep was established in 2004 from a group of investment bankers seeking to enhance the competitive profile of students pursuing careers in the financial services industry. Since then, the company has grown to include self-study training courses, live...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training