Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
M&A and LBO Modeling Boot Camp
M&A and LBO Modeling Boot Camp: Public Classroom Course
This public M&A and LBO Modeling Boot Camp is a public classroom course offered throughout North America, from Boston to Montreal. Be sure to check all of the dates and locations to see if this great public financial training course is coming to a town near you.
This public boot camp is an intensive training program where students can enhance their skills in financial and valuation M&A (mergers and acquisitions) and LBO (leveraged buyout) modeling, using step-by-step processes, real life case studies, and Excel.
Who should attend?
This public training boot camp is suitable for the following professionals:
- Investment Banking Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity, Asset management and Hedge Fund Associates
- Corporate Finance and Business Development Professionals
- MBA’s and Business Undergraduates
- Wall Street Prep Self Study Program Members
- Anyone seeking to improve their financial and valuation modeling skill set
All course participants must have a fundamental understanding of accounting, corporate finance, and Microsoft Excel.
The training content for this M&A and LBO Modeling Boot Camp training course is structured as follows:
- Day 1: M&A Modeling
- Day 2: LBO Modeling
Certificate and Course Credits
Upon successful completion of this M&A and LBO Modeling Boot Camp participants will be issued a Certification in Financial & Valuation Modeling. Furthermore, all trainees will receive 18 CPE credits and 35 PD credits.
Wall Street Prep offers the following learning tools to students of this M&A and LBO Modeling Boot Camp training course:
- Comprehensive, intuitive, and easy to use training materials
- Case study presentations
- Individual performance assessment examination at end of training program from course supervisors
- Passionate and experienced training instructors ranging from investment bankers to equity research analysts
- Real world examples and cases to easily bridge the gap between academics and work
- Unlimited support for 2 years post-seminar
The cost of this public M&A and LBO Modeling Boot Camp course ranges from $999-1,199. Check the location that you will be attending from the dates above and the exact cost will be shown.
Access to Wall Street Prep's online Excel Crash Course is included in enrollment.
Provider: Wall Street Prep
Wall Street Prep
Wall Street Prep was established in 2004 from a group of investment bankers seeking to enhance the competitive profile of students pursuing careers in the financial services industry. Since then, the company has grown to include self-study training courses, live...
Request information - obligation free
Contact Wall Street Prep
Find out more about this M&A and LBO Modeling Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team