FP&A Technical Mastery Boot Camp
This three day boot camp from Wall Street Prep is designed to teach participants how to provide effective FP&A guidance for a variety of business decisions. They will learn ways to become more agile at presenting reliable analyses to company leadership, taking a more proactive role in problem-solving, risk management, and growth planning.
Who should attend?
This seminar presumes knowledge of financial accounting (at least 1 semester or equivalent). Participants without this background must enroll in and complete the Accounting Crash Course prior to attending the seminar.
- Introduction to Financial Planning & Analysis
- Macroeconomic, Industry, and Competitive Analysis
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting
- The Art of Business Modeling
- Getting to Answers Without Modeling
- Application of Financial Analysis in Business Decision-Making
- Building Financial Projections
- Financial Modeling, Planning & Analysis in Strategic Planning
- Data Visualization and Presentation
- Scenario Development and Management
- Model Sensitivities
The cost of this course is $1,599 per participant.
Contact this provider
Wall Street Prep
Wall Street Prep was established in 2004 from a group of investment bankers seeking to enhance the competitive profile of students pursuing careers in the financial services industry. Since then, the company has grown to include self-study training courses, live...