Diversity and Inclusion Awareness CertficationVendor Resource Management University (VRMU)
Diversity and Inclusion Awareness Certfication
All available course dates
Diversity and Inclusion Awareness Certification
You may have heard of diversity and inclusion but may not fully understand what exactly it is, how it is important, and how it differs from affirmative action and the equal employment opportunity act.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at business professionals.
- Module 1 – Diversity & Awareness Overview
- Module 2 – Benefits of Diversity & Inclusion
- Module 3 – Financial Services and Diversity & Inclusion Regulatory Overview
- Module 4 – The four essential components of diversity and inclusion
- Module 5 – The challenges associated with diversity and inclusion
- Module 6 – Knowledge Assessment
VRMU offers a wide variety of training solutions to help real estate and mortgage professionals enhance industry knowledge and improve performance. Our portfolio of training solutions includes industry certifications, organizational and leadership development, state approved continuing education (see course catalog...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training