Change is inevitable in business. Reliable leadership change management ensures the success of your team during difficult transitions and helps team members adjust and remain committed. But, how do you keep your team members focused on performance amidst the distractions of complex change initiatives?
As a team leader, you must effectively manage organizational change by handling the emotions, fear and anxiety that accompany it and encourage your team members to support new initiatives. Understanding the three phases of change– resistance, exploration and acceptance – allows you to more clearly communicate transformations and help your team members embrace change.
Vital Learning’s Supporting Change™ is a management training course that equips supervisors, team leaders and managers with the tools to understand and interpret change so they can more successfully guide their teams through it. By working to support change while addressing the team’s comfort level with it, team leaders will more effectively manage organizational change and facilitate acceptance of new processes and procedures.
- Open: Provide background and information about the change
- Clarify: Detail how the change will affect the team member
- Seek/Share: Solicit questions, concerns, and reactions to the change
- Agree: Agree on support and resources required to implement the change
- Close: Summarize and express appreciation for the team member’s help to support the change
Please note that this course is offered both online and as classroom training. Please note that the classroom version of this course runs for four hours as opposed to the two hour online version. To find out more or to talk through your requirements, get in touch with Vital Learning through the request information button below and a representative will be in touch soon.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at supervisors, team leaders and managers.
The learning objectives for this Supporting Change course include:
- Understand the phases of change and what to expect in each phase
- Identify the common reactions to change and strategies to best handle each type of reaction
- Involve team members in the change initiative by promoting their understanding and ownership of the change and its benefits
- Ensure that you have addressed team member concerns, questions and reactions to change
- Use the Supporting Change Skill Points to plan and conduct a meeting with your team member
The price of this course is $49 per person per course. To take all 12 courses in the Leadership Essential Series, the cost is $588.
About Vital Learning
Vital Learning - Classroom, online, and blended management training solutions
At Vital Learning, our core focus is practical management skills training. Not high-level concepts, general approaches or theories. We give managers the specific skills they need to make the greatest impact possible on the growth of your organization. Companies who...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...