You have worked hard to build a highly productive and diverse team that fosters an environment of creativity and innovation. But, diversity can also create conflict when individuals bring different personalities and work styles together.
Effective managers understand that effective conflict resolution in the workplace is the key to efficient business operations. By keeping your team members focused on performance, minimizing the impact of potential conflicts and improvingcompany communications, you greatly improve your team’s output. Managing conflicts quickly through conflict resolution and negotiation skills training prevents disruptions and loss of productivity.
The Vital Learning Resolving Conflicts training course equips supervisors, managers and team leaders with the tools to recognize conflict and handle it quickly and effectively. When managers and team leaders understand the signs of conflict and find the root cause, they’re able to eliminate the issues quickly and minimize the negative effects. With the skills learned in conflict resolution training, leaders are able to face conflicts directly, thereby preserving the integrity of their teams and demonstrating a commitment to individual performance and growth.
- Open: Provide an overview of the conflict and why it needs to be resolved
- Clarify: Ask each team member about the reasons for the conflict
- Seek/Share: Review each issue one by one and ask the team members to suggest solutions
- Agree: Agree on specific steps to resolve the conflict
- Close: Express your confidence in the team members’ ability to resolve the conflict
Please note that this course is offered both online and as classroom training. Please note that the classroom version of this course runs for four hours as opposed to the two hour online version. To find out more or to talk through your requirements, get in touch with Vital Learning through the request information button below and a representative will be in touch soon.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at supervisors, managers and team leaders
The learning objectives for this Resolving Conflicts course include:
- Understand the impact that unresolved conflicts have on work, team members and the organization
- Identify the four phases of conflict and understand the appropriate time to intervene
- Distinguish between work-related and people related conflict to determine how to best handle the conflict
- Establish a collaborative conflict resolution process to encourage team member collaboration in conflict situations
- Use the Resolving Conflicts Skill Points to plan and conduct a meeting with two or more team members
The price of this course is $49 per person per course. To take all 12 courses in the Leadership Essential Series, the cost is $588.
Provider: Vital Learning
Vital Learning - Classroom, online, and blended management training solutions
For 30 years, Vital Learning management skills solutions have been used to develop leaders at organizations worldwide. Thousands of companies have used our Leadership Essentials courses to develop millions of employees. The Leadership Essentials stands out with its unique practical...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Resolving Conflicts course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team