Coaching Job Skills
Coaching Job Skills
Your team’s performance is crucial to the success of your department and the organization. In order to ensure the effectiveness of your team, it is critical to help them build the skills and knowledge they need to excel.
Your effort to help and train your team membersstrengthens communication, encourages confidence and creates a stronger and more successful unit. Coaching job skills doesn’t just entail showing your employees how to do something; it involves observing, analyzing, demonstrating and providing feedback. In this leadership development course, you’ll explore the proactive process of developing relationships with your team members.
Vital Learning’s Coaching Job Skills is a management training course that teaches supervisors, team leaders and managers how to successfully coach team members in their jobs, as well as how to widen the breadth of team members’ skill sets.
- Open: Briefly describe the team member’s performance problem
- Clarify: Ask for the team member’s help in solving the performance problem
- Seek/Share: Discuss the causes of the problem and seek solutions
- Agree: Agree on specific actions to improve performance
- Close: Express your confidence in the team member’s ability to solve the performance problem
Please note that this course is offered both online and as classroom training. Please note that the classroom version of this course runs for four hours as opposed to the two hour online version. To find out more or to talk through your requirements, get in touch with Vital Learning through the request information button below and a representative will be in touch soon.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at supervisors, team leaders and managers.
The learning objectives for this Coaching Job Skills course include:
- Identify team member performance issues.
- Determine when to train new skills and when to coach existing skills.
- Address team member performance issues quickly to improve individual performance and increase individual and team productivity.
- Prepare for a coaching session by using observation and analysis to build a plan for a successful dialog.
- Use the Training New Skills and Coaching Existing Skills Skill Points to plan and conduct a meeting with your team member.
The price of this course is $49 per person per course. To take all 12 courses in the Leadership Essential Series, the cost is $588.
Provider: Vital Learning
Vital Learning - Classroom, online, and blended management training solutions
For 30 years, Vital Learning management skills solutions have been used to develop leaders at organizations worldwide. Thousands of companies have used our Leadership Essentials courses to develop millions of employees. The Leadership Essentials stands out with its unique practical...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Coaching Job Skills course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team