Communication Strategies - A tailored onsite program for executives by Virgil Scudder & Associates
Companies face a wide variety of situations which require effective communication. With a well-planned communication strategy, companies can control the way that a message is communicated and how the audience responds to that message. Especially for unwelcome news, this ability is critical to an organization.
This onsite training program helps executives to understand how they can use a communication strategy to manage the way they communicate, their company is perceived and reactions to their messages.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This Communications Strategies onsite course is ideal for executives and companies looking to investigate and improve their communication strategy to better control their outcome.
Virgil Scudder & Associates has counseled and worked with many companies to help them navigate delicate situations, such as easing out a CEO without lawsuits,damage to the business or bad media coverage. This program will help companies deliver messages that are well-received by their audiences and produce a desired action.
This Communication Strategies onsite course will include the following elements:
- The timing of a message can greatly affect the audience's reaction to that message. For example, announcing cutbacks will provoke more negative attention when done just before the Christmas holidays rather than after the New Year.
- The way that important new is released and to whom
- It is critical to consider the means of communicating a message and its receiving audience. s a company meeting the best venue? A video from the CEO? E-mails? One-on-one meetings with individuals involved? Meetings with department heads?
- The content and structure of a message
- Too often companies will announce a new initiative that calls on employees to change long-standing habits or practices or to work longer and harder without clearly indicating what's in it for them.
Virgil Scudder & Associates offers professional training solutions that are convenient, tailored and cost-effective.
Contact this provider
Virgil Scudder & Associates - teaching executives to communicate
Founded in 1990, Virgil Scudder & Associates operates to help leaders of business, government and the professions become the best communicators that they can be. In the 25 years since its founding, VS&A has offered tailored training programs in four...