Essential Supervision Skills
The Essential Supervision Skills course is aimed at new supervisors and is designed to introduce the critical components of effectively supervising individuals and teams. During this course, participants will learn and develop practical skills that will help them succeed in their new supervisor role.
Participants will also learn about the AHC performance management program and how to use performance standards as well as CSFs to ensure that employees meet the required conduct and performance standards so that everyone achieves success.
*This course can be offered virtually.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Managerial, Supervisory, or Technical Leadership.
The objectives of this course are listed as follows:
- Know the 7 keys to top performance.
- Know how to use SMART objectives and performance standards to guide performance.
- Know how to use feedback and listening skills to forge positive relationships.
- Know the difference between performance and conduct problems.
- Know how to use feedback and other tools to correct problems.
- Know what to do about serious conduct problems.
- Know what is and isn’t motivation.
- Know which things motivate and which ones do not.
- Know how to create conditions for motivation and unleash initiative.
Inquire for costing.
Certification / Credits
Certificate of Completion
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...