Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Active listening requires a special skill set along with a knowledge of advanced interpersonal skills. The Active Listening workshop is designed teach participants the critical communication principles that are required to be successful active listeners.
During this course participants will have the opportunity to practice active listening and acquire the following skills:
- An understanding of others' communication styles
- The ability to minimize pre-judgment and shut out noise
- Have clarity around the communication goal
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Managerial, Supervisory, or Technical Leadership.
The objectives of this course are listed as follows:
- Practice and use a strategic active listening model.
- Understand the communication model and the barriers that impede our listening.
- Consider the role of personality tendencies and communication style in your ability to actively listen.
- Consider the differences between neutral communication and “high-stakes” communication.
- Learn to shut out internal and external “noise.”
- Apply various memory-building techniques to help you build rapport and recall names, faces, and personal information.
- Set goals to establish lasting improvements in your ability to actively listen.
Degree and diploma etc.
Certificate of Completion
The cost of this course is $4,950 for up to 20 students.
Provider: Velocity Knowledge
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...