The Strategy of Project Selection - Online Training Course by Velociteach
Participants of this training course by Velociteach will gain an understanding of the project selection process, looking at the reasons that lead to a project being included in the portfolio or being abandoned. Through the course, participants will explore a variety of topics and issues, including:
- Why projects are investments
- Where they fit in the “big picture"
- How they are vetted against each other
- Project triggers
- Compliance factors
- Financial benefit measurement methods
Upcoming start dates
Anytime, inquire to book
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
The primary target audience for this course includes project sponsors, project, program, and portfolio managers, organizational managers, business analysts, and financial analysts. Though this course is framed in the context of a project portfolio, frankly, the course applies to anyone involved with or interested in the strategy of making decisions based on comparison of alternatives.
The following topics will be covered through this course:
- Strategy discussions and definitions
- Four exercises with solutions and explanations
- Downloadable tools to assist in financial analysis
- A certificate of completion with PMI®-registered Activity ID
- 6 Professional Development Units (PDUs) in the Talent Triangle category of Strategic and Business Management
Certification / Credits
Through this course, participants will gain 6 StrategicProfessional Development Units (PDUs) that can be applied towards the following certifications:
Contact this provider
Project Management Training & Certifications (PMP, CAPM, & PMI-ACP)
Velociteach is an award-winning project management training company founded by Andy Crowe, author of The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, with the goal of empowering others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that...