Leadership: Executing for Success - 2-day Training Course
Over two days, this course by Velociteach will introduce participants to the fundamental aspects of leadership and how they apply specifically to project management.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the difference between leadership and management
- Apply the Situational Leadership Theory
- Identify and analyze staekholders
- Lead teams to success
- Identify and use motivation theories to increase team performance
- Delegate responsibilities to team members
- Provide feedback based on performance
- Resolve conflict through collaboration
- Set team direction with goals
- Teach others to lead
Upcoming start dates
Anytime, inquire to book
- United States of America
Inquire for group pricing
Who should attend?
This professional development course is meant for members of the project management office, project managers, business analysts, and anyone who wants to learn how to lead others effectively.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Definining "leadership"
- Situational Leadership Theory
- Work Styles
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Leading Teams
- Motivating Your Team
- Delegating Effectively
- Providing Feedback
- Setting Direction
- Teaching Others to Lead
Contact the provider via the information request to find out about the costs associated with this course.
Contact this provider
Project Management Training & Certifications (PMP, CAPM, & PMI-ACP)
Velociteach is an award-winning project management training company founded by Andy Crowe, author of The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, with the goal of empowering others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that...