Building and Leading High Performance Dream TeamsVelociteach Project Management
Building and Leading High Performance Dream Teams
All available course dates
Building and Leading High Performance Dream Teams - Velociteach
Through this training course by Velociteach, participants will gain the skills to build and lead a high performance team that understands what is expected of them, communicates effectively, and is mature and accountable.
Participants will learn how to:
- Assess the effectiveness of team members, the team and the project leader
- Identify what makes a team member and a project leader valuable
- Create team shared values and a team charter
- Build their dream team through experience exercises.
Upon completion, participants will also take away a starter kit that they can implement within their own team.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Through this course, participants will learn:
- Steps for building and leading a High Performance Dream Team
- What makes a team member and what makes a project leader valuable
- Actions that will routinely improve and fine tune the performance of the team
- How to assess the performance maturity of the team members, project leader, and the team itself
- How to create the Team Charter and team shared values customized for your team/project
- How to use the take-away starter kit to implement the steps you’ve learned
Contact the provider via the information request to find out about the costs associated with this course.
About Velociteach Project Management
Project Management Training & Certifications (PMP, CAPM, & PMI-ACP)
Velociteach is an award-winning project management training company founded by Andy Crowe, author of The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, with the goal of empowering others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team