Team Up for Innovation – The WorkshopValues Centered Innovation Inc.
Team Up for Innovation – The Workshop
All available course dates
Team Up for Innovation - The Workshop
Team synergy – “having your energy together” – is essential for your group to innovate at its best. VCI’s research and experience has revealed 8 qualities that create a positive Team Climate for innovation:
- Commitment, Conscious risk-taking, Character & courage, Collaborative learning, Creativity with diversity, Cooperative decision-making, Congruence of thought-word-action, and Celebration of achievement + learning.
These qualities promote innovative teams that are as safe and trusting as they are dynamic and challenging. For team building that fosters this healthy climate for innovation - even with virtual teams - it’s important to recognize, nurture, and put each quality into daily practice.
Each of the 8 Team Climate qualities has specific behaviors you can put into action today. This course includes a self-assessment and personal profile with insights about the qualities you bring to any team you belong to. It's an essential Talent Management solution for fostering the collaborative teamwork for human centered design.
- “Team Climate” describes the values and behaviors that foster innovation, something any leader and team members can impact
- Team synergy having your energy together is essential for collaborative innovation
- To nurture a healthy environment for innovation, it’s important to recognize, value and put the eight Team Climate qualities into daily practice
- Having a healthy mix of roles among team members –following, interacting and leading creates the synergy to innovate well
- Each team member can positively affect the team climate, whether in a productive, new or stressed team
- Feel confident in your ability to uplift a climate for innovation in any team you belong to
- Be positive and supportive in each role needed for your team to be innovative (following, interacting and leading)
- Build team synergy and experience your team “having their energy together”
- Stretch your team to take on new levels of learning and innovative achievement
- Collaborate effectively with team members who have diverse viewpoints
Who should attend?
Executives / Leaders / Project Managers / Teams / Professionals
- Difference between climate and culture for innovation; and importance of each for innovation
- Eight qualities that synergize a team to be innovative in everyday work: Commitment; Conscious risk taking; Character and courage; Collaborative learning; Creativity with diversity; Cooperative decision making; Congruence of thought, word, action; and Celebration of learning and achievement
- Insights from each person’s individual profile and collective team climate profile
Course delivery details
The course is also available by E-learning as well as virtual and blended learning delivery options.
Contact us for pricing information
Certification / Credits
Team Climate for Innovation Certification is available for trainers.
Values Centered Innovation Inc.
VCI’s diverse work with global organizations since the mid-1980s gives us grounded experience and insight into how individuals, teams, and entire organizations innovate. Our approach to building innovation capabilities is distinct and holistic, always striving to foster “conscious innovation,” the...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...