Let’s Practice: Innovation Styles® (Prerequisite: Innovate With Style™ E-learning or Workshop)
This PRACTICE course is a follow-up to Innovate with Style™ (powered by Innovation Styles®) either from an online video-based course or from a virtual or onsite workshop.You can use the Innovation Styles® for your personal development and as a Talent Management solution for transforming work from ordinary to innovative.
This course will deepen your knowledge and strengthen how you implement what you learned. There are 12 topics, each with a 2-3 minute video and an exercise that can be used personally and with a workgroup. Some topics may go more deeply into what you already know, while others may be new. In either case, you'll find each topic relevant, easy to learn, and positively practical.
You'll receive 1 topic each week over 12 weeks. Allow each topic to fit into the natural flow of your work. At any time, you can go back and review the topics you've already covered as a way to continue your learning and practice.
You can use the Innovation Styles® in limitless ways. Integrate them into your own approaches to creativity, problem solving, and managing projects. With Innovation Styles® you and those you lead will actualize innovative solutions that make the biggest difference for you, your customers, and your organization.
The 12 topics:
- See the 4 styles everywhere
- Everyone can think innovatively
- Be inclusive when thinking innovatively
- Stimulate innovative thinking with others
- Find your balance when working innovatively
- Improve your style fluency and skill
- Think outside your box
- Customize the 4 styles to any situation
- Unify your workgroup through change
- Diversify your strategic thinking
- Take risks consciously
- Launch new initiatives with style
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Executives / Leaders / Project Managers / Teams / Professionals
When you combine your talents and skills with the Innovation Styles®, you will:
- Expand your confidence and versatility to think innovatively
- Meet new challenges more effectively and thoroughly
- Engage others to offer a greater variety of ideas and input
- Elicit more comprehensive and innovative solutions
- Gain wider acceptance of ideas, concepts, and proposals
Course fee: $75/person- Corporate quantity discounts available
Certification / Credits
Innovation Styles® Certification is available for trainers, coaches and facilitators.
Contact this provider
Values Centered Innovation Inc.
Since its inception, VCI has been known as the “What’s Next?” provider of programs and assessments for enabling innovation with every person, every job, every day. We balance inner transformation with mastering new competencies, while integrating broadminded mental models, emotional...