Innovation Enablement Paradigms – The WorkshopValues Centered Innovation Inc.
Innovation Enablement Paradigms – The Workshop
All available course dates
Innovation Enablement Paradigms The Workshop
Over the last 125 years, 3 distinct paradigms of Innovation Enablement have shared dominance around the globe. Each paradigm (IE1.0, IE2.0 and IE3.0) represents a fundamental change in how we view the nature of business innovation and the role of inclusion over specialization.
Each of the 3 paradigms still exists, with different answers to questions such as:
- Who have valuable, innovative ideas to offer?
- What are the priorities for innovation?
- Who are given training on being innovative?
- What is the motivation to innovate?
- Who are given innovation project assignments?
These paradigms have emerged in a “nested” fashion: each subsequent paradigm includes the key strengths of the previous paradigm, with IE3.0 being the most inclusive. Within an organization, different leaders might operate from any one of these 3 paradigms; and any single leader might embody a blend of them. Thus, they all currently co-exist, sometimes not very peacefully, in today’s business world.
This course is fundamental to executive education - assisting senior leaders to sort out potential discord and confusion when strategizing and deciding on issues of business growth, talent management, and organizational development.
- There are 3 major paradigms for innovation enablement that have evolved over the past decades; each has fostered its own approach to enabling innovation
- The evolution of these 3 paradigms is analogous to the evolution of IT technology from mainframes to personal computers to mobile devices
- Each subsequent version of innovation enablement includes the key strengths of the previous version — while adding new approaches and benefits. So version 3.0 contains the best of 1.0 and 2.0.
- By understanding these paradigms and their evolution, you can make wise, optimal decisions for enabling innovation
- See the wisdom in different innovation enablement paradigms, and integrate the best of each when making decisions
- Shift skillfully between different paradigms, to better engage in business deliberations
- Align innovation initiatives to a higher purpose, so people are energized to use their full potential in present and future projects
- Engage more employees and stakeholders in your innovation programs, across the boundaries that normally hinder innovation
Who should attend?
Executives / Leaders / Project Managers / Teams / Professionals
- Three paradigms for enabling innovation (1.0, 2.0 and 3.0)
- The approach of each paradigm for enabling innovation
- The ability to shift freely and skillfully between the 3 paradigms to better engage in business deliberations and decisions
- Enabling innovation in a way that creates positive value for all stakeholders
- Resolving conflict when differing paradigms are being promoted
Course delivery details
The course can be provided by virtual or onsite delivery options.
Contact us for pricing information
Values Centered Innovation Inc.
VCI’s diverse work with global organizations since the mid-1980s gives us grounded experience and insight into how individuals, teams, and entire organizations innovate. Our approach to building innovation capabilities is distinct and holistic, always striving to foster “conscious innovation,” the...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...